THE SLEEK HIGHLIGHTING PALETTE IS WHAT EVERY MAKEUP JUNKIE NEEDS FOR THAT GLOW

If there is anything beauty lovers cannot get enough of, it is the highlighters. This year has been a year for highlighing, at first I thought the glow was created with a bronzer but to my greatest surprise when I tried using a bronzer it didn’t give me the glow I expected and I wondered why. I went for the makeup fair that took place in June, and this is where I found out that bronzers are not highlighters I also found out that you can substitute eye shadows for highlighters and vice versa. Highlighters have come into place and the glow it gives are always dope, the hype highlighters are getting new shows and it is not dying down anytime soon considering another fact that many brands are bringing to the market different colors and shade, one of which is the sleek highlighting palette that just came into lime light.
3
The sleek highlighting palette is the bomb with just four colors, which consist of one cream highlighter, one silky shimmer powder, two baked highlighters, a small mirror and a scratchy brush. The cream is the most vibrant cream highlighter I have used and the packaging of the sleek highlighting solstice palette is so stunning and handy, with a gold metallic case and magnetic closure. You can apply any of this highlighters anywhere you deem fit because the palette is versatile and can be used in place of an eye-shadow. I am not sure of how this highlighter will go on dark skin which am yet to try but it sure gives that glow on fair skin irrespective of the shade you use.
sleek-solstice-highlighting-palette-review-swatches-639x426
The sleek highlighting palette is gorgeous, unique and what every makeup junkie should have, did I mention it is pocket friendly? oh and it is very affordable compared to its quality. I will definitely recommend it for any.
Have you used the sleek highlighting palette? Share your experience with us below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Tips for Pulling Off the Buzz Cut

20 Fabulous Ways to Style Bantu Knots

20 Hottest Flat Twist Hairstyles for This Year